Tuesday, January 18, 2005

That would be roaringly funny

OK, that's enough serious stuff for a little while. Here, instead, a lit of things which should make you laugh. (By which I mean they made me laugh.)

I'm getting unfortunately addicted to The Corsair's celebrity gossip site. I don't have a ton of patience for this sort of thing, but wit and snarkiness will take me a long way. And so, for my highly edumacated readers, I offer this book review of The Godfather Of Soul's autobiography.

Swankette seems to be moving into Jack Handy or Jerry Seinfeld territory as she listens to the radio.

But it's Basket Full of Puppies take on proper party attire which takes the "laugh-out-loud funniest post I've seen on a blog in a good long while" award.

By the way, if you haven't checked out the new link to Girls Are Pretty, you should. Because I know who's reading this blog, and I know most of you are sick like that.

And finally, a contest: find Joe in StrongBad Email: The Virus

3 Comments:

Blogger Swankette said...

You don't understand Joe, that actually happened to me.

1:31 AM, January 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's Biscuit Dough Hands Man! I knew it!"

Seriously, I'd cast you as Bubs before Strong Sad. I can picture you coming into a room armed and me asking you why you have a shotgun.

Regards,
tommyspoon

8:24 AM, January 19, 2005  
Blogger Lyle Skains said...

I just had to say, I love the title of your blog. I actually watched that episode last night. Thank goodness for DVD!

12:03 PM, January 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home