Friday, October 21, 2005

We're gonna have a good time

Fuzzy robe and fluffy slippers. Check.
Big pot of coffee and bag of donuts. Check.
Drafted PowerPoints on the definition of an information commons, residential network security, and how to use PowerPoint well, all of which need to be finished within 2 weeks. Check.

It is not either a sad way to spend my birthday. Actually, I'm rather looking forward to it.

By the way, it seems that somebody at a site called Red Nova liked my bit on compact fluorescents enough to proclaim this a "Red Hot Blog of the Day". But I don't really think they got my good side.

5 Comments:

Blogger Swankette said...

Happy Birthday! Haven't switched to compact fluorescents yet, but have switched 4 outlets to halogen bulbs, so you can consier that your birthday present.

11:04 AM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger John Burzynski said...

Happy Birthday.

3:28 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Hugh said...

Too much on the head, not enough on the face. And I hope you were never that permed.

Hippo Birdies.

5:28 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Hippo Birdies! And many more!

GrrlScientist

2:47 PM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger TeacherRefPoet said...

Happy Birthday. May I get you a haircut and a decent meal? The photo makes it appear you need one.

5:02 PM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home