Secret Agent Man
- That she was flying to Columbus and probably on to Houston.
- That she talked about somebody named Tom and somebody named Bob Roberts.
- That she's trying to convince Bob not to "announce" for something this year, but to wait a year.
- That this seems to have to do with Tom announcing for it this year.
- And that she, Bob, Tom, and the person on the phone are the only people who have to know about their little "secret."
Well, except for everybody in line near her.
And I told many, many people.
Moral of this story: cell phones are not for use in crowded areas where people can't not eavesdrop. And if you must use them in such places, you shouldn't talk about "secrets." Because the world is full of jackholes like me.
P.S. to the young guy behind us in line: be glad you don't have a loud grating voice, or I'd be writing about your company's purchasing issues with the DOD.