Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hey there little Red Riding Hood

Before this year, I never was into Dr. Who. All I could see was the sets put together by one-armed monkeys. Daleks and Doctors and inscrutable plot lines, oh my!

Well, that changed when the Sci-Fi Channel started running Christopher Eccleston in the new series. (Oh my goodness, he's playing Number Six in the upcoming remake of The Prisoner... another BBC classic I couldn't get as a kid.) Lovely tough Billie Piper might have had something to do with it. Farewell, 9th Doctor, we hardly new ye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, Joseph, there was a time when liking Doctor Who was one of the factors that you used to seperate yourself from those less cool than you.

And by "those less cool than you", I mean Robert Thornton.

Love,

Tom

5:16 PM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home