Friday, July 02, 2004

Why Do I Need A Blog?

Why on Earth would anyone think they need a blog? Don't you need something to say? What do I have to say?

I started thinking about blogs due to some complaints on the Library Information Technology Association listserv saying that there wasn't enough coverage of the American Library Association convention available to nonmembers. Blogging was suggested as one option to deliver "man-on-the-street" reporting to the world. It was much too late for this year, but it could be a workable idea for next. So, time
to start experimenting.

Then a dear friend wrote me a letter saying "You needed to be writing a novel. I knew it like my name."

I don't know if I can write a novel.

I don't know if I can write a blog.

But I'm going to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home